YMCA Taunton is part of the largest and oldest charity working with young people in the world. It is one of 114 YMCAs across England and its aim is to actively support children, young people and families by providing community based activities and services which meet local needs enabling all to thrive and helping to transform lives for the better.
We want to:
- Invest in young people to help them reach their full potential, by providing outstanding Ofsted approved pre-school education, sport and other activity.
- Strengthen families; be at the heart of the local community, supporting the whole community; providing a safe supportive environment for all.
- Encourage health and wellbeing for all, through activity and sport.
- Respond effectively to the needs of the most vulnerable children, young people and families; through youth activities, advice and guidance.
- Work closely with parents and partner organisations.
- Fulfil our Christian mission by bringing peace, justice and hope to broken lives.
YMCA Taunton is not funded by YMCA England. We rely on the services we provide, charitable grant applications and the public donations. The support of the community is essential to maintain the valuable services we provide. You can support us by donating here.
Or through justtextgiving:
To text a donation to YMCA Taunton roof appeal all you need to do is text our unique code TWBX12 be charged to your phone bill as usual (or deducted from your pay as you go credit). If you’d + the donation amount (e.g. £5 or £10) to 70070. All text messages are free on all networks. There are no extra charges so 100% of your donation goes directly to providing support, and you can also Gift Aid your donation.